Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summer Sizzles & so does SciFi

The official launch of DISPASSIONATE LIES begins Sunday, 13 July 2014.

http://bookshow.me/B00KOG45J2

Although only available in eBook until the paperback comes out this fall, this hot near-future SciFi deserves a round welcome and will be filling the cyberspace airwaves through the coming days. 

Watch for guest blog posts on all aspects of this novel and the writing of it throughout cyberspace as my fellow fantasy and SciFi authors and fans open their blogs to me. In celebration of this grand release, WolfSinger Publications will be reducing the price of both my novellas for two weeks.

But--that's not all! Imajin Books is running their SUMMER SIZZLE event starting tomorrow.

The eEditons of all my BackTracker novels (THE TRAZ, THE TRAZ School Edition, FATAL ERROR, and FIREWALLS) will be drastically reduced for a short time only.

Help me establish some record sales this summer by talking about my books, the promotional prices, the prizes and giveaways. Tweet and reTweet for me, share my blogs and facebook posts. Review my novels. Shout out to the neighbours. 


It's a HOT HOT Summer and I need all the 'fan' support I can garner. 


SUMMER SIZZLES and so does SciFi!

No comments: